Is the pressure of balancing family, work, business or community demands depleting you?
Do you feel like you’re overworked and underpaid?
Are you worried about attracting more paying clients to grow your business?
Join us Saturday, March 29 for 9am-3pm at Grace Presbyterian Church in Walnut Creek to balance Work and Wellness with experts who will help you:
- Discover what it really takes to bridge the gap between networking face to face
- Bring all aspects of yourself into your business and life to increase your results
- Leverage your brilliance, and have a deeper more powerful connection with others in a way that’s unique to you.
- Be confident using your gifts and strengths to become an empowered leader
- Master mindset to manage stress so that you can shine in your feminine brilliance as a successful career or business professional
- Enhance your business planning and
- Improve your nutrition for vibrant health
Please join us. Gain insights from the speakers; Experience benefits from an array of diverse vendors; Meet and mingle with new friends and discover how you can support one another. I look forward to seeing members of EBWN there to support one another, learn from one another and work with one another!
Registration closes the week of March 17, so reserve your seat now: http://yourpurposedrivenpractice.net/work-wellness/
Harriet Tubman Wright, MS, MA is a Phenomenal Life Empowerment Coach, Speaker Author, and Director of The Wright Resort, A BodyMindSpirit Wellness Center, through which she empowers you to enrich your life. Learn more: http://www.thewrightresort.com/offerings