Stress is being out of alignment, balance, circulation by not honoring or expressing your true nature, divine purpose and innate creativity, a condition that leads to disorder and dis-ease in body, mind and spirit; and is reflected in your external environment. ~ Harriet Tubman Wright
- Stress is at an all-time high
- Work and money are the two top stressors for over 75% of Americans
- Chronic stress threatens our health & well-being, contributing to heart attacks, strokes and diabetes, while healthcare costs are skyrocketing!
How would you rate yourself on a stress scale?
___ barely coping
___ other, ________________________
If you feel burnout, barely coping or overwhelmed, may I offer 3 simple solutions?
- Make releasing stress, creating serenity a priority.
- Learn to transform your relationship with money.
- Schedule quality time to create, play and have fun.
Imagine if you were making self-care & pampering practices a priority, prospering while serving others, functioning from a place of balance, peace and joy, and soaring in your personal and professional life. Stress would no longer be a threat to your overall health and well-being.
One of my goals is to help mature women entrepreneurs, executives and managers transform stress and struggle to freedom and fulfillment so you prosper standing in your greatness, sharing your unique brilliance to heal and empower those you serve.
- To be your brilliant self requires that you manage stress effectively. Here are three practical tips:
- Make releasing stress, creating serenity a priority by exercising on a regular basis. Cardio workouts and mind-body exercises like hatha yoga release tension from the body.
- Transform your relationship with money by paying attention to it; track expenses and revenues daily.
Schedule quality time to create, play and have fun. Rent a funny movie to watch at home; participate in Girls Night Out at a local comedy club.
Remember what Ethel Roskies says, “A pleasure a day keeps stress away.”
For more practical, affordable and effective stress release tools and strategies, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to advance purchase an autographed copy of my forthcoming book: Releasing Stress, Creating Serenity: A BodyMindSpirit Self-Care Primer for Busy Women. It’s $10 and will be available this Fall 2013.
If you want assistance and accountability now to implement strategies to release stress and create serenity in your life, join The Wright Resort Transform Stress to Success Mastermind Club. It’s a 3-month Maintenance and Momentum Program.
August, September, October 2013 – Begins week of August 5
- Accountability Partner
- Bi-Weekly Accountability 30-minute Check-In Calls
- Affirmations and Achievement “Rewards”
- Releasing Stress, Creating Serenity Mini-Resource Packet
- Intention –setting with the Creator and in community!
- Accountability by community that is Cheering for Your Success!
- Achievement through Giving and Receiving support to Stay on Track!
- Peace of Mind, Sustained Motivation and Momentum!
- Triumph and Victory transforming Stress to Success
- $147 Early Bird until July 29
- $177 General
- $207 Auto-Pay Installment of $69 per month, Due Aug 1, Sept 1, Oct 1
To learn more and register, see: www.thewrightresort.com/salons/stresstosuccessmm/
“Everyday brings a choice: to practice stress or to practice peace.” ~ Joan Borysenko