March 17th, 2019 1:00pm to 4:00pm
What is a SALON?
A salon is a gathering of people under the roof of an inspiring host, held partly to amuse one another and partly to refine the taste and increase the knowledge of the participants through conversation.
In Her Lovely Home
- Gather together to be in community with friends
- Learn new things about Hand Analysis – something new each salon
- Learn from the invited expert about tarot, relationships, travel etc.
- Share your own talents and gifts
- Lively discussions about anything that sparks interest of group
Snacks, wine, and non-alcoholic drinks will be offered.
Suggested donation: $20
Our guest is Erika Gimbel MFT who is a therapist with offices in Oakland and San Francisco. Her big passion is growing food vertically saving water and space. Let’s pack in the plants into our daily regimen and take charge of our food source.
For address & sign up:
Sandra Edwards 925.876.1524 or Sandra@SandraReadsHands.com