Sharing the Love about YOU and your business
- Early bird pricing $15 Members/Non Members by Friday February 8th
- $20 Members / Non-Members RSVP Feb 09 to 12th on line – Members will receive a special Goodie Bag
- At The Door $25 for Members and Non Members
So proud that EBWN is twenty-nine years of business women supporting one another. Join us “in the room!”
About East Bay Women’s Network
EBWN is a thriving networking organization for women in business that began in 1990. We hold monthly meetings and other events that are open to members, first and repeat guests. We provide the space for our members and guests to make connections with other dynamic, like-minded business women. Gentlemen are also welcome.
We motivate each other, inform, educate and have fun! With a diverse membership of 100+ women and men, you are certain to gain inspiration and learn something new each time.
- Consider joining the EBWN Board. Board membership is 50%. Benefits include ongoing opportunities to spotlight you and your business, sweet and strong friendships, a sense of well being that you receive by keeping EBWN going strong and by supporting the many kinds of business women in our community.
- Contact Allison Rodman, President 510-593-6978 for more information
- Love Fest
February 13, 2019
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Venue Phone: 510-730-6104
Venue Website: 811parliament.comAddress:
Nestled inside Old Oakland’s historic neighborhood of tree lined and lit streets, paved-brick sidewalks and Victorian era architecture, Parliament offers a vibrant upscale and versatile event space to Old Oakland.